Sunday, August 19, 2007

Just because Card Set

I made these cards for a couple of ladies at work. They are just because cards .. Just because I thought they needed a pick me up. The cards were made with scraps of ribbon and paper, even the card bases were leftovers. The card stock was cut 6" by 6 3/4", folded in half for the card base.





Celebrate stamp from Hero Arts





The "Thank You" is a rub on I made with the Bleeding Cowboy font. The font can be found at http://www.scrapvillage.com/fontsb.htm






Each card has a decorated envelope to go with it. The inside of the envelopes are lined with paper from the "Cricut" paper packs.



Hi is stamped with the Traditional Upper Case Stamps and the Autumn Leaves Elegant Flourishes both are stamped with white paint.










All of the cards have the white double lined paper with a saying which was a rub on that I made. I really, really like making my own rub ons.

No comments: