Monday, September 24, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



When the guys were little they loved going to the pumpkin patch and picking out their pumpkins. Here is a couple of pages dedicted to pumpkin picking.


The page titles are made from my "Cricut" George Font at 1 inch. The flowers are punched and doubled to resemble the fall mums. I used the scalloped punch to create the photo corners. You will need to cut out two ovals per page. Cut each oval in half, then fold into a triangle shape.





The pumpkins are made from ovals. I used three ovals per pumpkin and inked the edges of each oval. I also used the Cricut to cut out the tags, patterned paper at 3 1/2 inches and solid paper at 4 inches. The photo mat with pumpkin stamped on it is from Close to my Heart and it is the Doodle Alphabet.




No comments: