Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas 4 Pack Gift

I needed to make a couple of gifts for the ladies in the office and decided to re purpose the Starbucks Fraps that come in a 4 pack. I first traced the side of the box and the front and cut two of each template in the paper I wanted. The sides are in Christmas paper that has various Christmas words on it. The back of the box has green paper with various colored circles on it. The front of the box is in blue. I then made a template for the handle and inside of the box and used red paper for this.

Each side has a different theme. On this side I made a Christmas tree pattern in 4 different colors of paper, each one being just a little bit bigger than the on on top of it. I scored each tree int he center and folded in half. I layered them and used double sided tape down the center of each tree and attached this to one side. On the back of the box I made a double wreath out of green beads and attached it to a piece of lace white lace with gold trim on top of it. I also made a poinsettia flower out a punch and glued it to this side. At the top where the handle is I made a wreath out of tan circle, use the corner punch on to make the scallops and stamped in green with a snowflake stamp. I stamped a Poinsettia flower on a transparency in white with white embossing powder and attached it to the other side top.


I wanted the blue side to be the front of the box. I made the word art "Wishing you the merriest Christmas and all the best in the New Year" with Photoshop, printed it out and trimmed with the round corner punch and backed with a scrap of card stock. I used about five different flowers and attached it to the front of the handle. On the other side I painted two chipboard snowflakes in white paint and then glued on white glitter to the fronts of them. The ornament is 6 ovals punched from various card stock, scored down the center and glued together with a ribbon in middle.





Each bottle is wrapped with a different Christmas themed paper and topped with a different bottle cap saying. I made them Photoshop and the different tops say: Engineering Relief, VP Intelligence, Corporation Logic and Just Plain Smarts.

No comments: