Monday, December 31, 2007

Let It Snow and Santa Clause

As you know I have been making 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbook pages for Pam for her first grandchild. I am so glad I waited to do these pages(mainly because of lack of time), but my DH got me two Cricut cartridges for Christmas: All Mixed Up and Fabulous Finds. I just love these two cartridges. I know I say that after I start using each new cartridge. The paper pieced patterns for both page sets are from Scrap that smile.




Let It Snow: I made two paper pieced snowmen with mittens and googly eyes, inking around the edges of each piece. Using the scallop punch I made the photo corners. I also inked around the edges of the title.


Santa Clause: I made a paper pieced Santa, Reindeer, and Tree. I chalked around Santa and the tree and used markers on the reindeer. Using the All Mixed Up Cartridge for the tile and the Fabulous Finds for the book plate and mini file folders. The packages on the title are just paper scraps with glitter. Once again I used the scallop punch to make the photo corners.

Recipe:

Let It Snow: Paper: The Christmas cardstock and miscellaneous left over paper, Cricut Cartridges: All Mixed Up, Fabulous Finds, and Walk In My Garden Other: googly eye, foam dots, brads, white ink, blue, black, red and orange markers, scallop punch, white ribbon.

Santa Clause: Paper: The Christmas cardstock and miscellaneous left scraps Cricut Cartridges: All Mixed Up, Fabulous Finds Stamp: snowflake from Inkadinkado Ink: green and white Other: googly eyes, foam dots, brads, scallop punch, glitter, brown and black markers, chalk, ribbon.

No comments: