Sunday, January 13, 2008

12 Days of Valentine's Card Day 2


Day 2 is a Pocket Card. For how easy it was to do it looks good. I followed Myra's video at Craftyrat Creations. The Happy Valentine's Day printed on the front is a Word Art I made in Photoshop Elements. The font is Multu. I didn't have a stamp (gasp) that fit the front of the card. I did the same with the "love you" on the tab on the tag that goes in the pocket. I made the photo corners from the swirl stamp, Versa Mark Ink, and Gold Embossing Powder. The heart is from my cricut.




Recipe:Paper: 12 x 12 piece of patterned paper for card, miscelanous scraps of red, tan, coordinating patteren paper. Cricut: George and the Basic Shapes for the Heart. Ink: Timber Brown, Versa Mark, Embossing Powders: Clear and Gold, Stamp: Swirls V:1 Other: Corner Rounder punch, white ribbon, gold ribbon, charm, Ice Stickles Glitter Glue

No comments: