Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Brrr - January

I have changed the size of the monthly calendar for my DH. He wanted a smaller size so I am now going to do an 8x8 each month. I had purchased the 8x8 scrapbook page protectors just for this reason. My oldest son had given me The Rockstar Stack paper and I just had to use it for this layout. There is some really nice paper in that pack. The scroll work on this paper is only in one corner so I cut the paper to accommodate the scroll work. I wanted to cut around it and open it up so the picture would show through and to help hold the picture in place. The picture is one I had taken in December when we had a really heavy frost and is 4"x6".


Recipe: Paper: The Rockstar Stack, scraps of green and blue Stamps: Close to my Heart - Doodle Alphabet Cricut: Fabulous Finds Ink: blue, moonlight white Other: brads, glue 8x8 page protector, glue, calendar from Publisher

No comments: