Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Layout


Sue's layout here inspired me to do this one, so I picked up a clear stamp roller to do a couple of album pages. I loaded up the roller with a couple of stamps, inked in blue and rolled onto the page. It actually took me a couple of tries to get the look I wanted. I learned I can not roll a straight line.

I then cut out of white card stock a bunch of skulls at 2 inches, trimmed around them, and inked the edges in blue. The stars are cut in two different colors of yellow/gold paper at 1 1/2 inches.

I used pop up dots on some of the skulls and stars to help witht he layerd look. The picture mate will hold a 4x6 picture with 1/4 inch border all around.

Recipe: Paper: White, light blue, dark blue, yellow and gold Ink: dark blue Cricut: Indie Art Stamps: Close to My Heart - Army: dog tags, Inkadinkadoo - Rock Star: Skull border, Rock 'n Roll Skull, and star Misc: glue and pop up dots

No comments: