Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bath Time

I've used the purple plaid from the Nana's Nursery Baby Girl paper pack along with a blank page for a two page layout. I used this background for both the baby girl and the baby boy page.


I used the same size for the photo mats for the "Standing Up" pages. The "bath" is from Li'l Davis Designs Little One Chipboard Alphabet. The "time" is stickers from the Sunblock paper pack.






The monkeys are cut from the Me & My Big Ideas and the Sunburn paper packs with wigglie eyes. I used the fiskars scallop template for the white scallop accent.









Recipe: Paper: Nana's Nursery Baby Girl, Sunburn paper pack, Me&My Big Ideas, Cardstock - purple, white, black,
Cricut: New Arrival - Monkey 3", 2 1/2" and 2"
Misc: Fiskars scallop template, wigglie eyes, Li'l Davis Design Chipboard Alphabet, Sunburn Sticker Alphabet, glue

No comments: