Monday, June 1, 2009

Celebrate


This is from a set from Close to my Heart From Me to You. I had purchased this about a year ago and took the set with me to stamp while I was traveling. The set comes with the cardstock, stamps, mini ink, sanding paper, brads, grosgrain ribbon, and envelopes.

The card base is a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded in half. I stamped the scallop border in Hollyhock. Sanded the sunflower card stock, added the ribbon and glued between the hollyhock borders. The daisy is stamped in Garden Green and cut out and a hollyhock center is added. I used pop up dots behind the flower. I stamped Celebrate in Garden Green.


Recipe: Stamps: Close to My Heart - From Me to You stamp set
Ink: Hollyhock, Garden Green
Paper: Close to My Heart - Colonial White, Sunflower Card Stock
Misc: sand paper, green brads, pop up dots, glue, Garden Green grosgrain ribbon

No comments: