Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Comfort and Protection

I used Script MT Bold for the font this week, printed on copy paper and inked the edges in either light green or purple ink. The decorative edge was made using a corner punch with the guard removed and glued it to the outside edge of the card. I stamped comfort in the light green then again in purple ink then separated the letters. For the tab I used purple on one side and green on the other.

Comfort Week 13 (front Scripture)


"Give me a sign of your goodness, that may enemies may see it and be put to shame, for, you O Lord, have helped me and comforted me."



- Psalm 86:17


Comfort (back definition)


1: to give strength and hope
2: to ease the grief or trouble of






For week 14 I used RomanScr D for the font, printed on copy paper and inked the edges in black. The tab is made out of the left over paper from using the scallops on the Fiskars template and inked in silver. I cut the "P" using my Cricut and the rest of the letters I punched using the Scrap Essentials Alphabet punches. To finish I tied a silver and black ribbon around the tab.


Protection Week 14 (front Scripture)

My Prayer is not that you take them out of this world, but that you Protect them from the evil one.

- John 17:15




Protection (back definition)

1a: the act of protecting b: the state of being protected 2: a person or thing that protect.

Recipe: Stamps: Studio G Alphabet Set Upper case and Lower case Ink: Light green, purple, black, silver Punches: decorative corner punch, Scrap Essential Alphabet Cricut: George and the Basic Shapes Misc: ribbon, Fiskars scallop template

No comments: