Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Truth and Doubt

The font is Quill, printed on copy paper and the edges are inked in blue. I used two sizes of the scallop oval punch for the tab. "Truth" is printed on white card stock, punched using the smaller of the two punches, then cut bottom third of the oval off.

Week 23: Truth (front Scripture)
"Guide me into your truth and teach me,
for you are God my savior, and my hope
in you all day long."
-Psalm 25:4-6




Truth (back definition)
1: the quality or state of being true
2: a true or accepted statement
3: the body of real events or facts
4: agreement with fact or reality

I used Quill for the font again, printed on copy paper and the edges are inked in pink. I used the same two oval scallop punches for the tabs. "Doubt is printed out on pink card stock and the edges are inked in pink. I kept the cards simple as the background paper I used were pretty busy. The background paper for Truth is some I've had forever - over 10 years, and this is the last of it.

Week 24: Doubt (front Scripture)
"but when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of sea, blown and tossed by the wind."
- James 1:6




Doubt (back definition)
1: to be uncertain about
2: to lack confidence in
3: to consider unlikely

Recipe: Paper: Scraps of dark blue, white, pink, kraft and background Ink: blue, blue Punches: Scallop Oval punches in two sizes Font: Quill

No comments: