Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Cards

This is the Halloween card I'm giving family members this year. I cut the white card stock 11 x 4 1/2 inches, folded in half so that my card base is 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches. The front is matted with black cut at 5 1/4 x 4 1/4, white cut at 5 x 4 inches. I stamped the skull on a piece of blue scrap paper and matted with black paper. The bat is stamped in the upper right hand corner and the bow is placed under the matted skull.






For the inside I stamped "Trick or Treat" on blue and matted with black. The spider stamp is stamped in the lower left corner.









I stamped the large bat on the outside of the envelope and embossed with clear embossing powder.








Recipe: Paper: White, black and blue card stock Ink: Stampin' Up basis black Stamps: Stampin' Up - From the Crypt, Making Memories - Halloween 2 foam Trick or Treat stamp

No comments: