Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Circle Flower Tag



With my circle punch, I used 1 3/8", I punched 9 circles, you may have to punch more circles depending on the size of your punch. I used one for my base and 7 for the petals which were folded in a triangle shape, placed side by side onto my base. You can press them down flat, roll them, fold them so that part of them stay up - which is what I did.





Fold the last circle in half , place at top of tag and punch. I ran my twine through first then attached the eyelet.





I used my Cricut to cut the red felt flower from Accent Essentials and traced the flower onto the white felt. I just could not get the white felt to cut. It was a looser weaver than the red so maybe that is why. I added a button and a ribbon bow to finish them off.





These tags come together pretty quick.







This one is from two sheets of Designer paper glued together, then I punched my circles.


Recipe: Paper: Double sided Designer paper or make your own.

No comments: