Thursday, December 10, 2009

Choice and Believe

I used Three Dates, One Night as the font. The one draw back is that it does not have numbers. I printed out on copy paper and inked the edges in orange. The accent is the swirl cut from the Christmas Cheer holly cut and was left over from another project. From a piece of orange paper I cut used the corner punch square step, cut out and glued onto top of "Choice".



Week 31: Choice (front Scripture)
I have chosen the way of truth,
I have set my heart on your laws
Psalm 119:30




Choice (back definition)
1: the act of choosing
2: the power of choosing
a: a person or thing chosen,
b: the best part.



I used RomanScrD for the font, printed on copy paper, inked the edges in green. I used one two of my floral pins that I colored the pearl top, strung a few beads on and glued in place. I then threaded my button with hemming lace and inserted the finished floral pin through the lace. This was then attached to the card with a pop up dot. I decided to use a quoote instead of the defination.


Week 32: Believe (front Scripture)
That is you can confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified.



Believe (back Quote)
"Belief equals a change in Behavior."





Recipe: Paper: Scraps of orange, green white; Ink: orange, green; Punches: Square Steps Corner, two sizes of circle punches; Cricut Cartridge: Christmas Cheer Font: Three Dates, One Night, RomanScrD ; Misc: floral pin, beads, buttons, hemming lace, pop up dots, glue.

No comments: