Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fear and Name

I used Roman ScrD for the font, printed onto copy paper, rounded the corners and inked the edges blue. I used the same font to make my title, printed onto card stock, cut them apart and inked the edges blue. When I am cutting a word apart like this I leave lots of room to cut them apart. the tab is cut into two parts, the light blue card stock, folded in half and glued onto the card and the corners rounded. The darker blue was then folded in half, corners rounded and glued on top of the light blue. The flower is from a scrapbook page I did earlier and has a large rhinestone in the center. I used the same colored rhinestones at the bottom of my Scripture and quote.


Week 37: Fear (front Scripture)
"Do not be afraid for I am with you."

Issiah 43:5




Fear (back Quote)
You block your dream when you allow
your fear to grow bigger than you faith
- Mary Manin Morrissey




I used Roman ScrD as the font, printed, rounded the left side corners and inked the edges in black. I matted this onto a light green card stock, rounded the left hand side corners and inked the edges. The "Name" is the same font, printed onto card stock, rounded the top corners and matted onto blue card stock. The blue label has black stitches around the top edges.

Week 38: Name (front Scripture)

"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets,
the Name of the Lord is to be Praised."
Psalm 113:3




Name: (back definition)
1: a word or combination of words by which a person
or thing is regularly known.


Recipe: Paper: White, blue, green card stock and background papers; Ink: blue and black; Misc: stitching stickers, rhinestones, corner rounder punch, glue.

No comments: