Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tissue Paper Covered Tag

Crumble the tissue paper and then ink it. I used three different kinds of tissue paper and brown ink. I just wanted a little distressing. I used a piece of white card stock cut to 5 x 2 1/2 inches. Mod Podge the tissue pieces onto the white card stock.









While this was drying I took a part a silk flower and put the plastic stem through a silk daisy so that the stems are at the back. To hold this together I used the Clear Adhesive dots and glued them to the leaves and the leaves to the card.






I cut "joy" from Joys of the Seasons cartridge along with the shadow at 2 1/2. I used pop up dots to attach "joy" to the card. Here is a view from the side.






For the back of the card I cut two pieces of card stock one at 5 x 2 1/2 and the other at

5 1/4 x 2 1/4 inches. My ribbon hanger is sandwiched between these two pieces.




Recipe: Paper: White Card stock, Tissue Paper, two coordinating card stock; Ink: brown; Misc: Mod Podge, Flowers, Ribbon, Pop up dots and Clear Adhesive dots.

No comments: