Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thank You

I did this for the Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge - We were to use the Cricut Cartridge "From My Kitchen" and use the Ice Cream Tab on page 59 in the book.


I glued my envelope flap down and trimmed the top so it would be open to slide the card into the the envelope. I used the Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers and lightly inked them for the trim on the outside of the envelope.


Thank you is cut from New Arrivals and the Flowers and Leaves are from Accent Essentials.

6 comments:

Karen Pinsonat said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for taking the challenge with us at BBTB2.

GiuliaG. said...

What a lovely take on the cut. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

shelly said...

pretty card :) thanks for playing along at bbtb2 :)

A Little Time said...

This is so pretty! I really like the colors. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Jeannie Phillips said...

So pretty...love love what you did with the envelope!
hugs
Jeannie

Carole Beath said...

A great take on our challenge. Thanks for playing along.
Carole