Monday, September 20, 2010

Love Knows . . .

This was one of the projects on the Big Picture Scrapbooking's Big Idea Festival. I knew I wouldn't be able to attend them when they had them, but I signed up anyway and went through the projects as my time allowed. They did have some great ideas but most of them were for younger layouts. I wish they would do the same thing for people with older family members.

I already had the transparency but the rest is from the kit. I really like the pre-stitched paper , but do not know who made it and can't find any more of it. I guess I'll just have to make my own.


Recipe:
Paper: Crate Paper - Pink Plum Collection "Peach"; Transparency - Creative Imaginations Narratives by Karen Russell; Pre-stitched cardstock.

Misc: glue dots, brads, flowers and scrapbooking frame.

No comments: