Monday, December 27, 2010

Joyful . . .

Joyful is the word for December.

I glitter misted the file folder with a red and blue mist that I made to give the background a bit of shimmer. I didn't want the folders to be as dark as the Thanksgiving one I did earlier. I had purchased these flower silk flowers for my wreath and candle project and had some left over, so I used them here.

The left hand side of the folder show cased this large flower if from a Scrapbook Heaven Kit. As soon as I got this flower I knew I wanted to use it for the folder for December.

I cut a couple of the from chipboard, recycled, to glue behind my glitter paper.

Recipe:
Paper: File Folder, Pattern Paper - left over from a Scrapbook Heaven Kit, White Glitter Paper - DCWV
Ink: Distress Ink - Fired Brick, Tattered Rose, Walnut Stain, Faded Jean, Antique Linen
Alteration Die - Baroque
Misc: Cosmo Cricket Redline Chipboard Letters, hot glue, pop up dots, silk flowers

No comments: