Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mom - Part 2

Here is Part 2 of my version of the Mom Album.



I added another mini file folder to my mini album and the paper is Autumn Leaves MOD Collection Spyrogia and the blue cardstock is DCWV.



The background paper is Jeni Bowlin Paper Tangerine Dream - Floral.



The background paper is Autumn Leaves MOD Whirligig Collection Infinity Paper.




The main striped paper is Autumn Leaves MOD Whirligig Collection - Whirli Stripe paper. On the left had side under the tag holder is the back side of the Circle of Love paper which has a little different stripe pattern.






I used more of the DCWV blue cardstock for the tag holder and white cardstock for the tags. I stamped the Stampin' Up Medallion stamp in Pear Pizzaz on the tags.



Here is the back of the album. This paper was scored and folded to the front to make the binding. I didn't add any of the tags and the spinner page in this album that was in the original album instructions. I inked all the edges with Broken China Distress ink after it was all put together.

No comments: