Friday, July 22, 2011

Multi picture layouts

I finally had a minute to make a couple of layouts. I did these the old fashioned way and did not use my Cricut for either of the layouts. I did follow to some degree the directions that came with the kit. I added DCWV light blue card stock for the photo mats on both layouts. The chipboard letters and card stock tags came with the kit.





I used pop up dots for middle of the three photo mats, so that the side photos can slide behind the middle one.





Once again I used pop up dots behind the middle photo mat and the middle card stock tag.


Fun layout:
Recipe: Papers are from the Piggy Tales May Kit - Goergie Porgie Collection
Paper: Background (Green) - Play; Blue Circle paper on the bottom - Kissed; Orange Strip - Goergie; Striped paper rectangle in the top right corner - Cry; Black Polka dot strip - Ran Away; Photo Mats - DCWV light blue
Chipboard Alpha

3 Photo Layout:
Recipe: Papers are from the Piggy Tales May Kit - Goergie Porgie Collection
Papers: Background - Ran Away; Orange Stripe - Georgie; Photo Mats - DCWV Light Blue
Card stock Tag Stickers - I used three of them.

Misc: adhesive, pop up dots.

No comments: