Monday, August 22, 2011

Playful Layout

Another set of layouts from the Thumbelina Collection from Piggy Tales. I added the red pom pom trim and the peach colored card stock from my stash.

Here is the 12x12 layout:
I inked all the edges before I stuck anything down. For the 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 border I cut 5 squares. I lined then up starting in the center and working my way towards the edge. I cut off the excess then inked the edge again.

Here is the 8 1/2 x 11 layout:

I did not like any of the remaining stickers so I made one using the Sizzix die set and the Toad paper. I then used three of the flower rub ons.

Here is the 8x8 and 4x6 layout.


I used a darker red pom pom trim on this layout.


I used a border punch and pop up dots on the red border

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Here's the detail about each layout:

Playful 12x12:
Recipe: Piggy Tales April Kit of the Month - Thumbelina Collection
Paper: Background - Twelve Shillings - 12x12
Field Mouse (red and white side up) - 10 1/2 x 10 1/2
Marsh - 2 1/1 x 2 1/2 - 5 squares
Peach Card stock 10 1/2 x 5 1/2 (this was not included in the kit)
Piggy Tales Card stock Stickers and Playful rub on
Red pom pom trim (this was not included in the kit)

8 1/2 x 11:
Recipe: Piggy Takes April Kit of the Month - Thumbelina Collection
Paper: Background -Twelve Shillings - 8 1/2 x 11
Field Mouse (red and white side up) - 7 1/2 x 10
Marsh - 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 - 3 squares
Toad - die cut using the Sizziz 3 dies
Peach card stock (this was not included in the kit) 5 1/2 x 7 1/2
Piggy Tales rub on
Red pom pom trim (not included with the kit)

8x8 layout:
Recipe: Piggy Tales April Kit of the Month - Thumbelina Collection
Paper: Background - Twelve Shillings - 8x8
Field Mouse (red and white side up) - 7x7
>Marsh - 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 - 5 squares
Peach card stock (this was not included in the kit) - 7 x 4 1/2
Toad - die cut using the Sizzix 3 dies
Piggy Tales rub on
Red pom pom trim (not included in the kit)

4x6 layout:
Background - Twelve Shillings 4x6
Field Mouse - 1 1/x 6

Misc: adhesive, Stampin' Up - Scallop Trim Border punch, Sizzix - 3 dies medium, Peach colored card stock - unknown source, Red Pom Pom trim - Scrapbook Heaven

No comments: