Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Mini Album - Day 5

I used a Scrapbook kit from Archiver's to make these adorable 6x6 mini albums for the kids. This is going to be a long post as I did 4 of these albums in one evening after work.   Everything except the chipboard and black cardstock came in the kit.  I used a couple of punches to add some detail to the inside  pages. 

Here is the first "girl" album.




I used the Baroque die as the main photo mat on the left hand side of the album and the Styled Label dies on the front of the albums


Here is my second "girl" album.






I just love the Halloween ribbon that was included in the kit.  There was enough ribbon to wrap all four of the photo mats on the left side and all of the binding.

For the "boy" album I used the skull and cross bones paper that was included in the kit. 





Here is the pictures of the second "boy" album. 




Recipe:
Paper: Archiver's Halloween Scrapbook kit in a bag, DCWV cardstock - black
Punch: Martha Stewart - Spiderweb punch,  Halloween Iron Fence Deep Edge Punch
Misc: pop up dots, adhesive.
Dies: Tim Holtz Baroque die and Styled Labels die.
Misc: adhesive, pop up dots, VersaMagic - black ink

No comments: