Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gingerbread Man Mini Album - Day 4

For day 4 of the Gingerbread Man Theme I made a 6x6 mini album.  This is such a quick and easy album that it will take you hardly any time to finish.  I am using the same K&I Memories Scrapbooking Kit just different papers.

For the cover I cut the gingerbread man out of felt sewed the buttons on and glued the beads for this eyes.  The mittens and snowflakes came with the kit and I just glued them to buttons then onto the doily punched glitter paper.  It's kind of hard to see the sparkle of the glitter paper.  All of this is onto of a Sizzix die and the modern label and word window are punched out of cardstock for a title spot. I have a sheer ribbon on the side to finish it off.

I used the mittens and snowflake on the inside along with the doily punch. These are on top of a piece of the sheer ribbon on the left hand side. I have a piece of cardstock punched with the ornament border punch on the bottom of the page.

I used the same border punch on the left side of the paper with a polka dot sticker that was in the kit. I added the 1/4" sheer ribbon to the photo mat.  My ink pad came apart on me so I have a really messy photo mat that no one will notice once the pictures are in place.

I hope you are enjoying the Gingerbread Man theme I have this week and thanks so much for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Pattern Paper - K&I Memories scrapbook kit (it is a couple of years old), Glitter Paper - Best Creations, Scraps of cardstock,  Chipboard - I used recycled boxes.
Ink: VersaMagic - Red Magic
Punches: Ornament border punch; Stampin' Up - ticket corner punch, modern label, word window, doily triple layer punch, decorative label, designer label.
Dies: Sizzix - Decorative Label Set #4
Cricut Cartridge: From my Kitchen
Ribbon: Artic Antics 5/8" (binding), organdy ribbon 7/8" (left side), Offray Sheerly Yours 1/4" (right side)
Misc.: felt, buttons, beads, adhesive

No comments: