Monday, November 14, 2011

Summer Fun Layouts

Every once in a while I need to clean the top of my desk - to get those projects I've started and then have been unable to finish and these layouts were in that pile.

Here is the 12x12layout:

The paper is from the Thumbelina Collection from Piggy Tales.  I was getting down to the last of the collection but knew I could squeeze out a few more layouts if I used some cardstock from my stash. The white photo mats, off white journal spots and the punched background for the rubons are the only paper my stash.  "Summer fun" is from the sticker pack that was included in the kit.

Here is the 8 1/2 x 11 layout:



On each of the layouts the photo mats and journal spots are cardstock from my stash.  I used the spiral border punch on the top edge of the journal spot. 

Here is the 8x8  and 4x6 layout:


I added one of the rubons that was left in the kit to cardstock and then punched it with a decorative punch and used pop up dots when adding it to the layout so that the pictures can slide behind.




The Eyelet border punch is used thought the layouts. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Here's the detail about each layout:
12x12 layout:
Recipe: Piggy Tales April Kit of the Month - Thumbelina Collection
Background: Bird 12 x 12
Orange photo mat: Tiny - 8 1/2 x 6 1/2
White photo mat: My Stash - 7 1/2 x 5 1/2
Red: Bird - 5 1/2 x 1 3/4 border punched
off white: My Stash - 4 x 1 1/34
Green mat: Twelve Shillings - 8 1/2 x 2 1/2
Blue: Marsh - 2 strips - 8 1/4 x 1 1/4

8 1/2 x 11 layout:
Recipe: Piggy Tales April Kit of the Month - Thumbelina Collection

Background: Bird - 8 1/2 x11
Orange photo mat: Tiny - 5 1/2 x 7
White Photo mat:  My Stash - 6 1/2 x 4 1/2
Red: Bird - 4 1/2 x 1 3/4 border punched
off white: My Stash - 4 x 1 3/4
Blue: Marsh -5 1/2 x 1 1/2 border punched

8x8 layout:
Recipe: Piggy Tales April Kit of the Month - Thumbelina Collection

Background: Bird - 8x8
Orange photo mat:Tiny - 6 3/4 x 4 3/4
White photo mat: My Stash - 6 1/2 x 4 1/2
blue and white border:Little Fishes - 6 1/2x 2
Red: Bird - 4 1/2 x 2
Off White: My Stash - 3 3 /4 x 2

4x6
Backgrounds: 4x6
Recipe: Piggy Tales April Kit of the Month - Thumbelina Collection

Background: Bird 4x6;
Borders: 4x 1 1/2 - border punched

Recipe:
Piggy Tales April Kit of the Month - Thumbelina Collection; White and off white cardstock - unknown not included in the kit.
Punch: Stampin' Up -Eyelet Border, Decorative Label, Designer Label, Postage Stamp, Spiral Border Punch
Rub Ons and letter stickers: Piggy Tales April Kit of the Month
Misc.: adhesive, pop up dots

No comments: