Friday, August 10, 2012

Freinds with Flair - Onesie Mini Album

I'm making a mini album for my niece in the shape of a onesie.  I'm using my Cricut Cartridge New Arrival to cut the shapes and I'm making it to match up the Baby Mini Album I made for her mom (my sister). 



This one has the Unity KOTM {small things Matter Most} stamped on the front of the hinged photo mats.



I used the Unity KOTM{small thing Matter Most} the circle button stamp and the Butterfly - Beauty
stamp on this page. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Pattern Paper - Nana's Nursery; DCWV card stock - white; Sunburn - Green; Embossed Vellum - unknown
Stamps: Unity - April Kit of the Month - small things Matter Most - saying, circle button stamp; Butterfly Beauty - beauty
Ink: Stampin' Up - Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzaz, Soft Suede; Distress Ink - Tattered Rose, Wild Honey
Punch: Martha Stewart - butterfly; Stampin' Up - Modern label
Cricut: Accent Essential and New Arrival
Misc: White gel pen, adhesive, pop up dots, jumbo eyelets, brad, button and embroidery floss

No comments: