Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Onesie Mini Album

Here is the finished Mini Album for my niece, (you can click on the pictures to make it larger). My Sister's album can be seen here - I made this one to follow the 5x7 album.  I have seen lots of the onesie mini albums using a die - I don't have the die so I used my cricut to make this one.



Page one and two.  I used a Tim Holtz ticket, paper clip and button on page one and a button with string on page two. 



Page 3 has a mini clothes line.  I stamped the journal lines and used the modern label punch for the smaller tag.  On page 4 I used a belly bank to hold the photo mat in place.  There is glossy accents on the stamped butterfly.




Page 5: I did not use vellum as I did on the original mini album but I did layer the photo mats.  I just love the little dresses.



Page 6: Was a bit of a challenge, getting the envelope and photo mats how I wanted them.  I used a chipboard butterfly for part of the envelope closure. 






Page 6 has the photo mats held together with a brad from Stampin' Up and Page 7 has a pocket holding the photo mats. 




I did leave the back side of the pattern paper blank for journaling. 
Thanks for stopping by.

Click here for the cut file.


Recipe:
Paper: Pattern Paper - Nana's Nursery; DCWV card stock - white; Sunburn - Green; Embossed Vellum - unknown
Stamps: Unity - April Kit of the Month - small things Matter Most - saying, circle button stamp; Butterfly Beauty - beauty; Stampin' Up - Clearly For You - angel and 3 birds; Scrappy Cats Journaling Blocks;  Impression Obsession Wordplay " Express Yourself" - treasure; cherish stamp
Ink: Stampin' Up - Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzaz, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Rose Red, Crushed Curry; Distress Ink - Tattered Rose, Wild Honey
Punch: Martha Stewart - butterfly; Stampin' Up - Modern label
Cricut: Accent Essential and New Arrival
Misc: White gel pen, adhesive, pop up dots, jumbo eyelets, brad, button and embroidery floss, Up - Earth Elements - green brads, Tim Holt's Adage Tickets, circle paper clip

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Sweet idea and would make a sweet gift for a new mother. TFS