Monday, September 10, 2012

Nature Walk

I've been working on some cards for the Rotary Club Auction and here is the first one I came up with.  I decided to use a stamp set I haven't used very much from Stampin' Up.  After cutting my Kraft cardstock I stamped the flower several times at various heights.  I embossed my cream cardstock and glued the two pieces together.  I then wrapped my ribbon around them and attached to the card base.  I stamped the butterfly onto kraft cardstock and punched it out. 


To finish off the the inside of the card I cut a cream mat and stamped the flower again.

1 card made for OWH and one card made for the Rotary Club.
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cutting Instructions:
Card Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Cream Cardstock - 2 1/2" x 4" then embossed
Kraft Cardstock - 3 1/2" x 4

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock: DCWV - Green; Recollections - cream, kraft and black
Embossing Folder:Stampin' Up - Square Lattice
Ink: Stampin' Up - Basic Black
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Nature Walk
Punch: Stampin' Up - Curly Label Extra Large
Ribbon: Stampin' Up - 1/2" Seam Binding
Misc: adhesive

No comments: