Thursday, October 25, 2012

Here is another fall card, I think I'll add this one to the Rotary Club pile also. I cut my pattern paper, white and rust cardstock and attached them to the card base, cutting instructions are below.


For my focal point I first embossed a piece of white cardstock with the square Designer Frames and cut it out.  I used a couple of post it notes to cover the frame then stamped the wheat a couple of times.   On another scrap piece of white cardstock I stamped the pheasant and cut him out. 


I glued the Square Designer Frame to the blue cardstock and wrapped my ribbon around both of them.  The pheasant has a pop up dot behind the main part of his body and glue on the tail. 


To finish off the inside I stamped the wheat once on my liner.
Thanks for stopping by.

1card made for OWH
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Cutting Instructions:
Card Base: Blue cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/2"
Paisley pattern paper: 4"x 5 1/4"
White cardstock: 1 3/4" x 5 1/4" then embossed
Rust cardstock: 1 1/2" x 5 1/4"
Blue cardstock (behind white Designer frame) - 2 3/8" x 2 7/8"

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock: DCWV- blue, rust and white; DSP: - DCWV -  unknown stack
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Autumn Days
Ink: Stampin' Up - Early Espresso, Inkadinkadoo - Terra Cotta and ochre
Embossing Folders: Stampin' Up - Square Lattice and Designer frames
Misc: Ribbon, adhesive and pop up dots

No comments: