Monday, October 1, 2012

Operation Write Home's Friday Inspiration is a super easy sketch to use with stickers.  I'm going to make the twelve cards using stickers I already have on hand from PaperCrafts.   I'm also using paper I have left over from other projects. Even the card bases are from 8 1/2" x11" paper that was cut in half for another card.

 
 I just inked the flowers and put a button between them to add dimension to this card.


The velvet ribbon is from my scrap jar.


 
I
have a small jar of the birdies aleardy inked and put together so that I can just add them to my projects.
 



I used the Lots of Tag die for these two cards.

 
 

 
The red paper was already embossed with the Snowflakes folder.

 
I embossed the black with the Heart Blocks folder.

 
I finished off the inside of all the cards with either ribbon from the front of the card or strips of  pattern paper from the front of the card.
 



12 cards made for OWH
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock and Pattern Paper - are scraps I have on my desk.
Punch: Stamin' Up - Decorative Label, Designer Label, Modern Label,  and Doily Triple Layer Punch
Dies: Stampin' Up - Lots of Tags - Label 2 and Label 3, Birds and Bloom
Ink: Inkadinkadoo
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug - Argyle, Heart Blocks and Snowflakes; Stampin' Up - Elegant Lines
Stickers: Free stickers from PaperCrafts
Misc.: Ribbons are from my scrap jar, adhesive, button, flower

No comments: