Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Yearly Calendar Mini Album 2013

I had a few sheets from the Metropolitan and Amplified collections and thought I could finish them off in a Yearly Mini Album.  I followed the tutorial Tonya Gibbs posted last year. I booked marked it and have been working on it. 

(This is a long post due to the amount of photos - remember you can click on a photo to see it up close).


I used some lace and sheer ribbon for the front then added the stickers and die cut for the year.  I add a few of the left over rhinestones coming out from underneath the ribbon.


The pages with a flap all have the circle tags inked and with a matching sheer ribbon on them.  I only have the corners of the tags glued down so that a picture can slip in behind.

Each pages has a the monthly calendar on the pocket with the a coordinating paperclip and button with ribbon on it.  

 The button and ribbon are glued to the paper clip and the paperclip can be removed from the calendar.



The calendar only has adhesive behind the sides or bottom so that additional pictures or notes can be slid behind them.



















 On each mini pocket I've used the same label for a photo or journaling note along with the month stamped and punched with the word window. I used my Cricut to cut the mini pockets.


I've added the same sheer ribbon to the label on the mini pocket that was used on the paperclip.


The mini tags in the pocket has a coordinating punch on each side.


There is a pocket on the front inside and back inside covers. I used 1 1/4" wires that I had to order from Bind It All as no one locally had them.  The album turned out quite chunky.

Here is the link for the tutorial that I followed on YouTube.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: American Crafts - Metropolitan and Amplified; Recollections: Black cardstock; Unknown - Green Cardstock
Stamps: Save the Date
Ink: Stampin' Up - Ballet Blue, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Rich Razzleberry, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Brocade Blue, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry; Distress Ink - Tattered Rose
Punch: Stampin' Up - Word Window, Modern Label and Doily Punch; Martha Stewart - Floral Lace Edge punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Plus Folder: Embossed Tags
Die: Tim Holtz Alteration - Stylized Labels
Ribbon: Organdy Ribbon 1/4" blue; Offray Sheer 1/4" pink, American Crafts
Bind it All and 1 1/4 rings.
Misc.: Adhesive, mini paper clips, buttons, white embroidery floss



No comments: