Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Congratulations

I made today's card at the request of DH.  One of his guys at works is celebrating his 25th year of service and he likes fishing.

I pulled out the fishing collage stamp and stamped it onto a speckled background paper then embossed it with clear power.  I cut fairly close to the stamped image then backed it with a piece of brown.


I pulled a couple of fishing lures from my tackle box, cut the hook off of one and bent the book in on the other. I used Zots to attach them to the front of my card. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Cardstock: DCWV - The Ultimate Premium Stack (fall tab), The Timeless Texture; Recollections - brown and white; Provo Craft - the Slab III (speckled background paper)
Stamp: Fishing collage
Ink: Stazon - Brown; Inkadinkadoo - burgundy
Punch: Stampin' Up - Spiral Border
Misc.: Twine, fishing lures, needle nose pliers, tin snip, adhesive, zots, clear embossing powder, heat gun

No comments: