Sunday, October 20, 2013

Friendship lightens every burden . .

and make the sun shine brighter.

So I went back to the DCWV The Reel Stack III for the wood grain paper for my 8 1/2
x 11 layouts.  This set is based on the one I did with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge papers - The Road to a Friends House, that is 12x12 double pages.  I just did not have enough sheets of that wood grain paper to do as many layouts as I wanted. 

I guess you could say I'm Counterfeiting a Counterfeit Challenge by using these papers. 


I saved my scraps so that I can go back and add the insert pages.  He needs a new album and I want to get the inserts at the same time. 

Thanks for stopping by.
 
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - October:
11 - 12x12 layouts
5 - 8 1/2 x 11 layout

Recipe:
Cardstock:  Added to Kit: DCWV - The Reel Stack III; Provo Craft - The Slab III  - Wood grain  paper and multi square paper, DCWV - black, Unknown off white.
Die: Tim Holtz Alteration Die - Weathered Time
Punch: Martha Stewart - Corner Punch
Stamp: Close to My Heart - Make it Count.
 Ink: Autumn Leaves - brown; Stazon - black
Quote: DCWV Friendship Vellum Quote Stack
Misc.: brad, adhesive. mini photo corners for the vellum quote.

1 comment:

LCSmithSAVED said...

So now things are even between them, right? The papers really are a good sub.