Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Grandma's

The Crafting Made Simple Online Crop challenge #4 is a color challenge from Party Time Tuesday,  The colors are pretty bright and I just could not think of what I was going to do until I found my papers from the October Counterfeit Kit Challenge.  I had pulled out some Anna Griffin flower paper to scrap some photos of my Grandmothers.  I just added the other colors in the challenge and it turned out perfectly.



Once again I did layouts for the guys.


Each of the side diecuts are left over from another project and I only had one of each.




Entered into the following Challenge:
Party Time Tuesday

 Thanks for stopping by.
If you are looking for the Challenge one click here.
If you are looking for Challenge two click here.
If you are looking for Challenge three click here.

 Crafting Made Simple - Online Crop
5 - 12x12 layouts
 2 - 8 1/2 x 11 layouts

Recipe:
Paper: DCWV - Purple and Green, The Heirloom Stack (Silhouette paper); Anna Griffin - Flower Paper; Dollar store doilies; Unknown scraps for banners and mats
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Burgundy
Pre- made and Pre-punched: flowers, butterflies and labels
Misc.: Adhesive, Zots, scraps of lace, embroidery yarn and Rhinestones

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

These are so pretty, the colors work well against the lime green background. Love the Heirloom timeless paper I have that pack too.