Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blackhawk

For today's layout I'm using the second sheet of the Photo Reel Stack 3 paper from Set #2 of my Counterfeit Kit. I pulled out some more scrap papers and layered them up. 


This time I added a little bit more of the green and a little less of orange with my layers. I again outlined everything with a brown sharpie for a little more detail. 
 
Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - March
4 - 12x12 layout
1 - 8.5 x 11 layout

Recipe:
Paper: DCWV - Photo Reel Stack 3 and grey cardstock; Unknown scraps of paper for accents
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Wood Veneers - Studio Calico
Stickers: Crate Paper - Borders Restoration Collection; Pink Paislee - Whimsies "Chocolate" alphabet stickers
Punch: EK Success - 2 point flag
Labels: Free print and cut from Happy-ness blog
Misc.: adhesive, wet glue, scissors, brown sharpie,

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Wow stunning layout, thank your son for his service :) Thank you too. I'm really liking the layered look, very inspirational. The papers are working so well with the picture

Julene Matthews said...

A fabulous layout which will be memorable in years to come.Stay safe.

MiliPea Designs said...

Layers upon layers - I love it! Gorgeous.