Monday, April 21, 2014

Through the Window

I'm finishing off my March Counterfeit Kit this month. I just don't get to scrap much in March or April due to tax season.  Here's another photo my oldest took while he was on deployment. 



I've used the sharpie to draw around all the edges of the cardstock for some extra definition.  The banners are off the page to add some more interest.  Instead of using the stars or heart veneers I pulled out some Tim Holtz gears and added them to the page.


The weathered clock is one I had in my scrap basket and thought it went well with the gears.

 Thanks for stopping by.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - March
12 - 12x12 layout
4 - 8.5 x 11 layout
5 - Cards

Recipe:
Paper: Various scraps from my March Counterfeit Kit, Added to kit:  Bazzill Basics Paper - Mud Puddle (polka dot paper), DVWC tan cardstock, Recollections brown cardstock
Mini Alphabet: Kaiser Craft - Black and White; Basic Grey "Kissing booth" ( tan and brown)
Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Sprockets gears and Mini gears
Tim Holtz die: Weathered Clock
Punch: Stampin' Up - tab punch
Misc.: Adhesive, Brown Ultra fine point sharpie, scissors, date stamp and black ink

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Super Cute layout, I love how you have the pennants running up diagonally in that corner that is so cool. Glad to see you back crafting my friend. Your tax season is like my Christmas season, Nov and Dec are crazy for me. Will you be playing along May 3 & 4?