Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Dining Inn

I've use the black and white papers from my July Counterfeit Kit.  I pulled them specifically for this photo of my oldest. I was going to have the photo be black and white also but I just didn't like the way it was going so I reprinted it in color.



I use the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the scallop and all of the circles.  The white ribbon came from Target in the Christmas Clearance aisle.



I used the Wilton's Rose Petals as leaves for the flowers.  They came in white and a tulle and add such a nice accent on the page. A little bit of beaded trim and a few enamel dots finish off the page.


Counterfeit Kit Challenge - July
20 - 12x12 Layouts
2 - Mini albums
3 - Tags
2 - Cards for Operation Write Home

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Counterfeit Kit: DCWV - Ultimate Premium Stack "Black and White" section, Black and white cardstock
Ink: Distress Ink - Black Soot
Stamp - Date stamp
Circuit: Close to My Heart Art Philosophy
Misc.: Adhesive, Crop-A-Dile 1/2", various flowers, foam tape,  home made enamel dots, lace,  pearls, ribbon, Wilton's Rose Petals, and Zots.

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layout and the color picture is gorgeous against the black and white background. Lots of treats for the eye to see on this layout bet it took a bit of time to do but so worth it :) Good job on the paper layering and getting it out of your stash

Julie H said...

I'm glad you kept the photo in colour so we can see her beautiful dress. But I love the B&W background too.