Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November Counterfeit Kit - Plentiful

The November Counterfeit kit this month is Scrapbook and Cards "Crop and Create: Delivered". It is jam packed with paper, cardstock and embellishments.

I have to say a huge "Thank You" to  Leslie for the post about waiting to see my kit.  I had the date set for November 2015 - talk about being prepared.


My November Counterfeit Kit - Plentiful. I've actually included some cardstock this time which is something I just add when I'm scrapping.  The Counterfeit Kit had more pink and coral pieces and I've substituted the orange for it.  I'm also undecided if I want to add the word vellum so I left it out, but reserving the right to make my own at a later date.


Top Row: DCWV shimmery blue cardstock, Pink Paislee - Sweetness "Love Letters", DCWV - The Chalk Board Stack; Little Yellow Bicycle - Zach Life collection "Dark Grey Ledger" and "Bullseye Green"; DCWV - Yellow cardstock; Pink Paislee - Sweetness "Picture Perfect"; Tim Holts Kraft Core - dark brown; Basic Grey - Nook and Pantry - Cupcakes; DCWV - Textures and Finishes Stack; Foof-a-La - Clover Field; Mod - No name (orange with white flower dots); Bella BLVD - Honey I'm Home "Alleyway"

Bottom Row:
Stampin' Up - unknown green cardstock, DCWV - Ultimate Premium Stack - Fall tab; Bella BLVD - Honey I'm Home "Couch Potato" and Family Tree "Heritage" Unknown yellow cardstock

Now for the embellishments, I'll use the usual labels and I'm still working through the embellishment's I pulled for last three months so I'll keep them out and continuing working through them.

 
I've added in an almost used up DCWV stack of paper "Garden Party".  I'm in the process of changing how I keep track of what pictures I've scrapped and this will cover my journal.  I printed out the same pictures last month three different times, so hopefully this will help. I have some doilies, shipping tags, and some of the alphabet stickers from Sunburn kit, Pink Paislee, and Basic Grey. I'm also including my bag of pre-punched borders that didn't make it on other projects and I just couldn't throw them out.
 
 
I don't have any feather's or leaves pre cut so I pulled out stamps that have leaves, feathers and birds in it along with a couple of different dies, masks and stencils.  I also included butterflies as I have a couple of garden pictures I want to scrap.  Now to just find the time to scrap! Don't forget to head on over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the Counterfeit Kits.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful kit Cindy and I just love the name you chose :) I dod the same with my past embellishments just keep it out and then it's a available to use if I need it. I'm anxious to see what you do to track the pictures you have scrapped, do tell :) I've been trying to figure out a way to do it too so I'm not scrapping the same pictures.

Susanne said...

That is a lovely kit - the plaid paper is fab.

Tricia said...

Such a lovely kit! I'm curious to hear more about your plans for tracking scrapped photos as I'm guilty of scrapping photos more than once too.

Unknown said...

thumbs up (joyce)

Janine Rachau said...

Great assortment! I look forward to seeing what you do with your collection. I'm especially interested to see what you do with your dies, masks and stamps. They look wonderful too. I, often, scrap pictures more than once. They'll just go into a different album with a different theme. For example, a chronological album and a thankful album, or a gift album...
Enjoy!!

Chidkid said...

Great kit... Can't wait to see what you create

LCSmithSAVED said...

Happy to see your kit, lol! It's FAB :D