Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Nutty Behavior

Well I'm cruising   through my September Counterfeit Kit with another Layout.  My oldest showed me picture he took the other day of a squirrel taking shelter on this window ledge from the cold weather we are having.  I found this rub on " Nutty Behavior" and thought it would be perfect for his picture.


I just started layering a bunch of paper but was pulling the colors form the Basic Grey pattern paper. A few enamel dots are framing the corners instead of photo corners finish off the layout.

September Counterfeit Kit:
13 - 12 x 12 Layouts
 4 -8 1/2 x 11 Layouts

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: September Counterfeit Kit: DCWV - Textures and Finishes, Blue and rust cardstock, The Everyday Essentials Stack, Unknown Scraps; Vellum from the August Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop Challenge
Rub ons: Crate Paper - accent rub ons, Lemon grass collections - circular rub on and squirrel
Misc.: Adhesive, Brown Sharpie, DIY Enamel Dots, Fiskars circle template and cutter, Scissors and Zots

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

LOve all that layering :)

Susanne said...

That squirrel is so cute.

Angela Toucan said...

lovely layering