Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December Counterfeit Kit - Frosted

This month the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog is doing things a bit differently.  They are not have a monthly kit but are doing weekly card kits. I will be participating in the card kits but probably will not make a kit just for that.  I still have a few projects left to make and several gift bags to put the goodies in. I'm still planning on doing several layouts and thought I would try my hand at a few December Daily Pages.  I won't have a page for every day but will do a pages on the days that I do have something going on.  So may I present my December Counterfeit Kit - Frosted.



I keep everything here in this tote and it is Christmas Products only.  It's from various kits I've purchased through out the years and some of the products in it are: Around the block - Flocking and Glitter Kit., Paper Pizazz 8x8 Christmas paper and elements, Paper Flair Shaped Christmas Card Set, Christmas Brads, Ribbon Felt Pieces, frames, Fabric stickers, Crystal Stickers - Glitter Domes and a May Road tin with Snowflake chipboard.



DCWV - The Christmas Stack, Holiday Collection - the Christmas Stack, The Shimmer Stack; K and I Memories - Winter Kit and 8x8 Holiday Pack, Recollections - Bright and Jolly Paper Pad. I'm also including vellum, foil paper and glitter paper in my kit.  For the most part I will pull the Cardstock as needed.


I've pulled out stamps, punches, stencils and embossing folders along with some dies but I am also planning on using my electronic cutter for some of the process.  I have another basket that if full of nothing but stamps and dies I would like to use this month. I have another Christmas project I want to make and am including vinyl, jingle bells and a couple of picture frames for another Christmas Project. 

I am reserving the right to added what is needed for the card making days because of the weekly themes. I still have a few kits I want to use more of before I dismantle them and add them back to my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Yummy papers for that kit Cindy :) and fun embellishments too. I look forward to seeing what your doing with your kit :) I've got 3 things I'm working on before I can craft abit but I look forward to seeing what you do with your Dec Daily and there is lots of inspiration out there this time of the year for it too :) I try to vest what I can this month but most of it get done in Jan. Have a fun month :)

Unknown said...

thumbs up. {joyce}

Angela Coles said...

superb kit, wow

Julia said...

This looks like such a lovely kit and so much fun! I didn't make a formal kit this month, just pulled out embellishments and a little paper to finish up a December Daily album that I started 2 years ago and never finished. But it seems like I'm doing lots of scrapping with them as well, I've had to add cardstock and more pattern paper. Have fun with your kit!

Susanne said...

Lots of fun stuff there. I hope you had time to enjoy playing with your kit.