Sunday, May 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Cards

I used the dress from Unity's Kit of the Month {Happiness looks gorgeous} for the first card. I just lightly colored it in then inked the edges of the paper.  I used a bunch of scraps for this one. The white cardstock I did cardstock I did emboss.


Then I used the Unity {Always begin Again} kit for next two cards.

 
 
Here is all three of them.



Thanks for stopping by.

 3 cards for OWH
May total:
13 - cards

Recipe:
Cardstock: Recollections - Blue,  Orange and White; Unknown Scraps of: Pink and Orange papers and Pattern papers
Embossing Folder: Anna Griffin -Festive Stripe; Cuttlebug - Happy Birthday
Stamps: Unity Stamps KOTM February 2015 {happy looks gorgeous} and March 2015 {always begin Again}
Ink: Distress ink: Black Soot: Color Box - orchard pastel
Punch: EK Success - 2 point flag
Misc.: Adhesive, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat gun Scrap yarn, and water color pencils

No comments: