Monday, June 22, 2015

Magic of Winter

I used my February Counterfeit Kit "Steppin' Out" to create this two pay layout.  My oldest had gone to see the ice castle's this winter and I made him a couple of scrapbook pages for his photos. He took some awesome pictures

 

The papers are a kit from the Paper Studio. The banners are hand cut and I used a circle punch. the chipboard pieces and rhinestones were included with the kit.


All of the edges were inked and I used the marker to doodle around the white pieces.



I used the Falling Flakes chipboard piece for the 8 1/2x11 layout and shrunk down the elements at the top.



Thanks for stopping by.

February Counterfeit Kit "Steppin' Out"
2 - 12x12 Layouts
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts

Recipe:
February Counterfeit Kit "Steppin' Out"
Paper: The paper Studio "Winter Wonderland" Page Kit's; Recollections - white cardstock; DCWV - blue cardstock
Ink: Versamark - Aegean blue
Punch: Stampin' Up - 2 1/2 Circle punch
Misc.: Adhesive, Bic mark it - Tranquil Turquoise

1 comment:

Margie said...

Beautifully done!