Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Fall Colors - Cards for Operation Write Home

I started with the fall colors paper from The Paper Studios 4 Seasons paper kit for my card that I'm sending to Operation Write Home.


I have three Thinking of you cards.

Two bird cards with no sentiment.

I have a total of 6 hedgehog cards. I had the devil of a time getting this die to cut through in all the places. It looks so cute but it's a real bear to cut through.  I also mess up my measurements so 5 of the cards have the bigger tan background of the hedgehog.


There are 4 of the you are simple the best. Two of them have brad and the other two is using up some scrap yarn and crewel yarn. The yellow crewel yarn is gone.


Finally there are 6 Thank You cards.


So I made 21 cards using up two sheets three separate pattern papers.  I did not keep track of how much cardstock I used. All of them are stamped on the back and tucked into their envelopes and are now in the box waiting for more to be added.

Thanks for stopping by.

July 2015 Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Summer Mornings
2 - 12x12 layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 layouts
21 cards - for Operation Write Home
1 - mini album


Recipe:
July Counterfeit Kit - Summer Mornings :
Papers: The Paper Studio 4 Seasons paper pack; Recollections - green, light and dark orange, brown and white cardstock; Unknown tan cardstock
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug - Argyle and Honeycomb ; Darcie - Fall leaf Background; Tim Holts - Woodgrain
Die: Stampin Up - Embosslits  die - Sweet Buttons; Spellbinders Shapeabilities Collection - Hedgehog die; Spellbinders Nestabilities - Standard Circle
Stamps: Unity KOTM - June 2011 (all smiles}, March 2013 {You are simple the best} and January 2014 {Be your own kind of beautiful}; Close to my Heart - Say it in style; Stampin' Up - Nature Walk; Inkadinkado - All Occasions
Misc.: Adhesive, brads, various yarns

6 comments:

Janine Rachau said...

Nice assortment of cards!

Leslie Germain said...

Pretty fall cards!!!

Julene Matthews said...

My goodness you have been busy. Love them all but those hedgehogs are so cute.

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful cards and a really nice assortment :)

Susanne said...

Wow, you've been busy. Such a nice assortment too. Bless you for joining in the OWH effort.

Susan said...

These are great and how nice of you to support such a very worthy cause!