Saturday, December 12, 2015

Fish Tales and Here Fishy

Here's another layout I did not get posted in October.

 
My oldest had stopped by looked for some fishing tackle so I made up a couple of pages for him.


I've used this cartride before for another fishing layout when he was in Colorado, I just love the fishing pole and fish that is on this cartridge. 

The journaling on this pages reads: "Bait your own hook, Clean your own fish, Tell your own stories." I found that quote online but have no idea where now.

Thanks for stopping by.

October 2015 Counterfeit Kit - Autumn Leaves
4 - 12x12 Layouts
- 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts
- Cards

Recipe:
October  Counterfeit Kit:
Paper:
Pink Paislee - She Art "Courage"; DCWV - Kraft and brown cardstock, Timeless Texture Stack; Recollections - Tan and whitecardstock
Sharpie: brown and black
Cricut Cartridges: Camp Out
Stamp: My Favorites
Ink: Rangers Archival Ink
Alphabet Stickers: Doodlebug Designs - teensy type; Recollections -
Die:Misc.: Adhesive, DIY Enamel Dots, Embroidery Floss White and Zots

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout :)That die cut is perfect for this :)