Friday, January 29, 2016

Film Layouts

I have another set of double page layouts using my Fresh Start January Counterfeit Kit. Theses are layouts I completed earlier but did not get a change to post.


I strategically cut the turquoise paper so that the chandelier and lace were are the top of the layouts. After that it was just using  a couple of pieces that I had as left over from other layouts to round out the page


I have a few of the extra large brads that I have added to my embellishment kit. They are old and need to be used. I cut off the prongs and used two Zots to hold the brads up. This worked really well to hold the film strip in place so that pictures can be tucked behind.

The tickets are from a Tim Holts ticket strip die that were already cut so I added them to the page. I added a couple of DIY Enamel dots and the camera and the page is finished.

Thanks for stopping by.

January 2016 Counterfeit Kit - Fresh Start
11 - 12x12 Layouts
5 - 8 1/2x11 Layouts
1- Card and Tag
5 - Project Life Inserts

Recipe:
January Counterfeit Kit - Fresh Start: DCWV - Heirloom Stack; Recollections cardstock;, DCWV tan cardstock
Ink: Color Box - black
Punch: We R Memory Keepers 1/2" corner rounder
Misc.: Adhesive, Extra Large Brads, DIY enamel Dots, Tim Holtz Film Strip, Wood Veneer - cameras, and Zots

4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout Cindy really like how your using this stack pack for these layouts and smart move with that chandelier cut :) Love the various elements your adding to the layouts too

Lisa said...

I love that paper with the lace and chandelier! looks gorgeous. Another successful month for you by the looks of it!

Lisa said...

Did I just delete my comment?!?

Susanne said...

Lovely mix of papers, and I like how it extends across the two pages.