Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Fold out pages inside my DIY Mini

Here's a few more pictures of my DIY Mini Album.
Instead of cutting down some of the paper and cardstock I scored it and made a couple of fold out pages. The first is scored so that it opens on the left.


I used a paperclip  on the front of the page and a tag is behind it. I used foam tape so the tag slides in and out nicely.


The second one is just a regular pocket with a little mini inside.



I had a piece of DCWV yellow scalloped cardstock that I trimmed to make the bottom even then scored in three places so it would fold up nicely.  I didn't measure just eyeballed it.



I used one of the Friends rub ons on the inside matt.


I did a little bit of stamping on the inside and kept the colors and matts the same color.



It's really simple but adds a nice touch to the mini album.

 Thanks for stopping by.
August Counterfeit Kit:
14 -12x12 Layouts
4 - 8 1/2x11 Layouts
2 - Cards
2 - DIY Mini Album - in progress
1 - Mini Album - 6x6


Recipe:
Paper: Scraps of cardstock, Pattern paper Pre Punched or Die Cut borders, Bind- It- All -"O" wires
and Bind-It-All. 
DCWV Quote Stacks- "Cardstock Stickers - Anniversary", "Rub on - Friendship" and "Vellum Friendship"
Stamps - Unity Stamp Kit of the Month and Heidi Swapp Various Mini Brads
Punches - Stampin' Up - round Tab, Ticket, Corner Rounder 
DIY embellishments.
Various Jute, Floss and ribbon

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Loving the flaps and pockets, they add so much interest. Nicely done.

Tina Campbell said...

Cool pages and fantastic details :) Love all the flaps and pockets :)

LCSmithSAVED said...

Cute! will be fun to use