Thursday, February 9, 2017

Beautiful Blooms

I'm using Beyond the Garden paper from my February Counterfeit Kit for this layout. I used one piece of double sided cardstock just flipped it over for the backside.


I cut the title with my Silhouette using Mr. Night font. The flowers are stamped and fussy cut. The flower is cut in half and folded with an enamel flower for the center



In the stamp set is the quote "the earth laughs in flowers" so I stamped and added it to the right side.


I enlarged the top left photo so that I see the bird on the Salvia branch.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Stampin' Up - Beyond the Garden
Ink: Chipped Sapphire
Font: Mr Night
Stamp: Stampin Up -Fabulous Florets
Misc.:  Adhesive, Big flower - cut in half, Recollections enamel flower and Silhouette

Thanks for stopping by.

February Counterfeit Kit - Going Big
2 - 12x12 Layouts
 - 8 1/2x11 Layouts
- cards
3 - Treat Containers with tags

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Very pretty pages!

Tina Campbell said...

Very pretty double page layout :)