Monday, July 9, 2018

My Sketch World - card sketch

My Sketch World is back making card and scrapbooking sketches.  The July sketch is up on the blog and her facebook group.



I used my July Counterfeit Kit - Mix and Match to make my card. I pulled out the Stampin' Up Papers using the backside. I stamped the feather onto white cardstock that was trimmed down into a tag shape, made an envelope out of gray cardstock to tuck it into.


I added a button in place of the flower and a few enamel dots for the flowers on top.

Stop by Lucy's blog My Sketch World for the full reveal.

Thanks for stopping by.

July Counterfeit Kit:
3 - cards

July Counterfeit Kit - Mix and Match
Recipe:
Paper: Stampin' Up - paper; Recollections white black and gray cardstock
Stamp: Unity Stamps KOTM June 2018 {we can rise}
Ink: Distress Ink - Stormy Sky
Misc.: Adhesive, Crop a Dile , Enamel Dots, Black Eyelet, Embroidery yarn,  Zots








1 comment:

Lisa said...

ah! Another card with the same sketch - pretty pretty! What a lovely stamp!