Tuesday, July 13, 2021

I "heart" Summer

 I pulled the first page set from my Counterfeit Kit Challenge - CKC July 2021 - Stitched Together kit for theses layouts. 



I added in one more sheet of Best Creations Inc. - Basic Glitter in blue polka dots. I did not use the Craft Smith - Corner Office polka dot paper, the dark blue card stock or the embellishments I had in this page set. I scrapped a totally different set of phots so I will be coming back to this page kit a little later. 

Today's layout is inspired by the Day 8 Summer Mother Load challenge that I signed up for. 


I used the hearts that were on my sticker sheets I included in my kit this month. I changed out the glitter swirl paper for the blue polka dot paper


Instead of adding in another sheet of glitter paper I used the scraps on the 8 1/2 x 11 layout. I also used the stitched heart die to make the heart border as all the heart stickers were on the previous layouts. I just used some of the smaller scraps from the DCWV Citrus Twist stack.



I added in another sticker from my embellishments I included in my kit. Here is where I used the blue glitter swirl paper. 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Recipe: 

White and Blue Cardstock, Craft Smith - Corner Office (2019), Best Creations Inc. - Basic Glitter paper (unknown date) 
Misc.: Various hearts  and Titles from my sticker sheets, Stitched heart die - 3 smallest hearts.


No comments: