Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Challenge #1 - Somewhat Sketchy

 Welcome back to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. Today is Challenge #1 on the blog and on the Facebook Group. This month Leslie is dipping into a different type of kit. the August Cherry Box from a Cherry on Top! 


Our Challenge this month to use the A Cherry on Top Beck Fleck September 1 Weekly Sketch. Becky Fleck Sketch Challenge 292: A Cherry On Top


We can flip, flop, twist, turn, or otherwise make it your own! Lesle sees 2 cluster areas, lots of layering behind the photos and 2 somewhat tiny photos. 

My photos are larger than the sketch and I used a couple of the punched border strips instead of pattern paper.



I pulled the gray paper I included in my kit, then changed the yellow out for this scrap of flower paper. I die cut a yellow circle from another scrap of paper. The Kitties are from the Cricut Cartridge Kate's ABC's cut at 4".  

 Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out Master Forgers Julene and Tina for more inspiration. 

No comments: